We would love for you to join us on our rides! Please download and read the Pleasure Ride Guidelines first.
Please click below to download an entry form; full details on how to enter can be found further down on this page.
| Members = £12 | Juniors = £6 | Non-Members = £18 |
|Sunday 9th October 2022||Whitchurch Pleasure Ride|
|Sunday 13th November 2022||Remembrance Pleasure Ride|
|Sunday 4th December 2022||Christmas Ride & Lunch |
Please note this ride has a surcharge to cover food
|Sunday 15th January 2023||Seighford Pleasure Ride|
|Sunday 12th February 2023||Checkley Pleasure Ride|
|Wednesday 22nd February 2023||Special AGM!|
N.S.B.A. holds non-competative pleasure rides throughout the year in the Staffordshire/Shropshire/Cheshire border areas in order to keep our precious bridleways used and open. Why not come along and join us?
A rosette is awarded at each ride and the mileage counts towards cumulative mileage awards and annual trophies.
STRICTLY NO ENTRIES ON THE DAY
- Please send FULLY completed ride entry form and cheque made payable to ‘NSBA’ to:
Jude Sockett, Strawberry Cottage, Post Office Lane, Balterley Heath, CREWE, CW2 5QD.
- Entries due one week before the ride unless otherwise stated.
- To receive ride details by post please include a large stamped addressed envelope.
- To receive details by email please contact email@example.com
- By signing the entry form you are confirming that you have appropriate Public Liability Insurance.
- Riding hats to current B.H.S. standard must be worn while mounted at all NSBA events.
- NSBA recommends that high visibility clothing be worn, at many events it is a specific requirement.